Perfectionism, over commitment to work, and burnout in employees seeking workplace counselling
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 68–74, June 2012
How to Cite
Philp, M., Egan, S. and Kane, R. (2012), Perfectionism, over commitment to work, and burnout in employees seeking workplace counselling. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 68–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00028.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Received 1 February 2011. Accepted for publication 27 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!