Delusion-proneness or miscomprehension? A re-examination of the jumping-to-conclusions bias
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 100–107, June 2012
How to Cite
Balzan, R., Delfabbro, P. and Galletly, C. (2012), Delusion-proneness or miscomprehension? A re-examination of the jumping-to-conclusions bias. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 100–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00032.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Received 19 December 2010. Accepted for publication 26 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.