Conflict of Interest: None.
Perceived acceptability of anorexia and bulimia in women with and without eating disorder symptoms
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 108–117, June 2012
How to Cite
Mond, J. M. and Arrighi, A. (2012), Perceived acceptability of anorexia and bulimia in women with and without eating disorder symptoms. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 108–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00033.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Received 27 September 2010. Accepted for publication 26 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!