Children's self-reports and parents' reports of internalising and externalising problems in Chinese and Anglo-Celtic children in Australia
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 155–163, September 2012
How to Cite
Wong, H. Y., Jenvey, V. and Lill, A. (2012), Children's self-reports and parents' reports of internalising and externalising problems in Chinese and Anglo-Celtic children in Australia. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 155–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00038.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Received 27 October 2010. Accepted for publication 18 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!