What could cognitive neuroscience tell us about recognition memory?
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Cognitive modeling ‘versus’ cognitive neuroscience: Competing approaches or compatible levels of explanation? Guest editors: Stephan Lewandowsky and Max Coltheart
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 29–36, March 2012
How to Cite
Kalish, M. L. and Dunn, J. C. (2012), What could cognitive neuroscience tell us about recognition memory?. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 29–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00041.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Received 30 March 2011. Accepted for publication 2 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!