What could cognitive neuroscience tell us about recognition memory?
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Cognitive modeling ‘versus’ cognitive neuroscience: Competing approaches or compatible levels of explanation? Guest editors: Stephan Lewandowsky and Max Coltheart
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 29–36, March 2012
How to Cite
Kalish, M. L. and Dunn, J. C. (2012), What could cognitive neuroscience tell us about recognition memory?. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 29–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00041.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Received 30 March 2011. Accepted for publication 2 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.