Strong inference in functional neuroimaging
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Cognitive modeling ‘versus’ cognitive neuroscience: Competing approaches or compatible levels of explanation? Guest editors: Stephan Lewandowsky and Max Coltheart
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 19–28, March 2012
How to Cite
de Zubicaray, G. (2012), Strong inference in functional neuroimaging. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 19–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00047.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Received 30 March 2011. Accepted for publication 1 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.