Mahmoud Rashidi is now at the Department of Social Sciences, University of Isfahan.
Effect of facial stimuli exposure time on evaluation of facial attractiveness
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 164–168, September 2012
How to Cite
Rashidi, M., Pazhoohi, F. and Hosseinchari, M. (2012), Effect of facial stimuli exposure time on evaluation of facial attractiveness. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 164–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00050.x
This study was financially supported by the Grant 88-GR-EDU-27 of Research Council of Shiraz University.
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Received 26 May 2011. Accepted for publication 8 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.