Independent race of colour and word can predict the Stroop effect
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 189–198, December 2012
How to Cite
Eidels, A. (2012), Independent race of colour and word can predict the Stroop effect. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 189–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2012.00052.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Received 14 February 2011. Accepted for publication 20 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!