Distress tolerance and experiential avoidance in compulsive acquisition behaviours
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 217–224, December 2012
How to Cite
Williams, A. D. (2012), Distress tolerance and experiential avoidance in compulsive acquisition behaviours. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 217–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2012.00055.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!