Event-based prospective memory and obsessive–compulsive disorder intrusive obsessional thoughts
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 235–242, December 2012
How to Cite
Harris, L. and Cranney, J. (2012), Event-based prospective memory and obsessive–compulsive disorder intrusive obsessional thoughts. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 64: 235–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2012.00058.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.