Referrers' Perceived Utility and Outcomes of Clinical Neuropsychological Assessment in an Adolescent and Young Adult Public Mental Health Service
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 15–24, March 2011
How to Cite
Allott, K., Brewer, W., McGorry, P. D. and Proffitt, T.-M. (2011), Referrers' Perceived Utility and Outcomes of Clinical Neuropsychological Assessment in an Adolescent and Young Adult Public Mental Health Service. Australian Psychologist, 46: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2010.00002.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!