Designated as Dangerous: Characteristics of Sex Offenders Subject to Post-Sentence Orders in Australia
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 41–48, March 2011
How to Cite
Doyle, D. J., Ogloff, J. and Thomas, S. (2011), Designated as Dangerous: Characteristics of Sex Offenders Subject to Post-Sentence Orders in Australia. Australian Psychologist, 46: 41–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2010.00006.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 16 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!