The Effect of Violent Videogame Playtime on Anger
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 98–107, June 2012
How to Cite
Devilly, G. J., Callahan, P. and Armitage, G. (2012), The Effect of Violent Videogame Playtime on Anger. Australian Psychologist, 47: 98–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2010.00008.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 18 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!