An Examination of the Psychologists' Attitudes Towards Complementary and Alternative Therapies Scale Within a Practitioner Sample
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 237–244, December 2011
How to Cite
Wilson, L.-A. M., White, K. M. and Obst, P. (2011), An Examination of the Psychologists' Attitudes Towards Complementary and Alternative Therapies Scale Within a Practitioner Sample. Australian Psychologist, 46: 237–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2010.00009.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!