This research was supported by the Dementia Collaborative Research Centres and NHMRC Grant #366756 awarded to Kaarin J. Anstey.
Interventions for Midlife Smoking Cessation: A Literature Review
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 190–195, September 2011
How to Cite
Dawel, A. and Anstey, K. J. (2011), Interventions for Midlife Smoking Cessation: A Literature Review. Australian Psychologist, 46: 190–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2010.00014.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 16 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!