Child Protection and Psychology Education in Australian Universities
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 77–89, June 2012
How to Cite
Crettenden, A. and Zerk, D. (2012), Child Protection and Psychology Education in Australian Universities. Australian Psychologist, 47: 77–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2010.00017.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 6 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!