The Ability to Understand the Experience of Other People: Development and Validation of the Emotion Recognition Scales
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Special Issue: Psychological Testing and Assessment
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 49–57, March 2012
How to Cite
Dyck, M. J. (2012), The Ability to Understand the Experience of Other People: Development and Validation of the Emotion Recognition Scales. Australian Psychologist, 47: 49–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2011.00047.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!