Using Force: Australian Newspaper Depictions of Contacts Between the Police and Persons Experiencing Mental Illness
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 213–223, December 2012
How to Cite
Kesic, D., Ducat, L. V. and Thomas, S. D. (2012), Using Force: Australian Newspaper Depictions of Contacts Between the Police and Persons Experiencing Mental Illness. Australian Psychologist, 47: 213–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2011.00051.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!