Predicting Psychologists' Intentions to Integrate Complementary and Alternative Therapies Into Their Practice
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 149–158, April 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, L.-A. M., White, K. M. and Hamilton, K. (2013), Predicting Psychologists' Intentions to Integrate Complementary and Alternative Therapies Into Their Practice. Australian Psychologist, 48: 149–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2011.00058.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!