Sydney Psychosocial Reintegration Scale (SPRS-2): Meeting the Challenge of Measuring Participation in Neurological Conditions
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Special Issue: Psychological Testing and Assessment
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 20–32, March 2012
How to Cite
Tate, R., Simpson, G., Lane-Brown, A., Soo, C., de Wolf, A. and Whiting, D. (2012), Sydney Psychosocial Reintegration Scale (SPRS-2): Meeting the Challenge of Measuring Participation in Neurological Conditions. Australian Psychologist, 47: 20–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2011.00060.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication 21 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!