This research was conducted at: Central Queensland University, Bruce Highway, Rockhampton Qld 4702.
Perceived Stress and Comorbid Illness Predict Depressive Symptomatology in People with Coeliac Disease
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 198–203, December 2012
How to Cite
Stone, K., Storey, J. and Hughes, F. (2012), Perceived Stress and Comorbid Illness Predict Depressive Symptomatology in People with Coeliac Disease. Australian Psychologist, 47: 198–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2012.00064.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 12 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!