Teacher Racism, Academic Self-Concept, and Multiculturation: Investigating Adaptive and Maladaptive Relations With Academic Disengagement and Self-Sabotage for Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australian Students
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 226–237, June 2013
How to Cite
Bodkin-Andrews, G. H., Denson, N. and Bansel, P. (2013), Teacher Racism, Academic Self-Concept, and Multiculturation: Investigating Adaptive and Maladaptive Relations With Academic Disengagement and Self-Sabotage for Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australian Students. Australian Psychologist, 48: 226–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2012.00069.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!