An Ecological Perspective: Therapist Practices with Children who Experienced Abuse and Trauma
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 321–328, October 2013
How to Cite
Edwards, C. and Karnilowicz, W. (2013), An Ecological Perspective: Therapist Practices with Children who Experienced Abuse and Trauma. Australian Psychologist, 48: 321–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2012.00073.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 23 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!