This research was funded by La Trobe University and the Austin Health Medical Research Foundation. The authors have indicated no financial conflicts of interest.
Reduced Verbal Memory Retention is Unrelated to Sleep Disturbance During Pregnancy
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 196–208, June 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, D. L., Barnes, M., Ellett, L., Permezel, M., Jackson, M. and Crowe, S. F. (2013), Reduced Verbal Memory Retention is Unrelated to Sleep Disturbance During Pregnancy. Australian Psychologist, 48: 196–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9544.2012.00076.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!