The reliability and validity of the positive and negative perfectionism scale
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 121–132, November 2011
How to Cite
EGAN, S., PIEK, J., DYCK, M. and KANE, R. (2011), The reliability and validity of the positive and negative perfectionism scale. Clinical Psychologist, 15: 121–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9552.2011.00029.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Received 21 February 2011; accepted 3 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!