Funding: Supported by The Baker Foundation and the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program.
Comorbid depression and anxiety in childhood and adolescent anorexia nervosa: Prevalence and implications for outcome
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Special Issue: Children and Health Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 15–24, March 2012
How to Cite
HUGHES, E. K. (2012), Comorbid depression and anxiety in childhood and adolescent anorexia nervosa: Prevalence and implications for outcome. Clinical Psychologist, 16: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9552.2011.00034.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Received 23 June 2011; accepted 25 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.