Funding source: The present work was funded by a CSIRO Preventative Health Flagship Top-Up Scholarship award. No conflict of interest is anticipated.
Self-esteem and body dissatisfaction in young children: Associations with weight and perceived parenting style
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Special Issue: Children and Health Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 25–35, March 2012
How to Cite
TAYLOR, A., WILSON, C., SLATER, A. and MOHR, P. (2012), Self-esteem and body dissatisfaction in young children: Associations with weight and perceived parenting style. Clinical Psychologist, 16: 25–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9552.2011.00038.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Received 13 June 2011; accepted 23 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.