Dismantling the bidirectional relationship between paediatric sleep and anxiety
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 Flinders University. Clinical Psychologist© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Special Issue: Children and Health Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 44–56, March 2012
How to Cite
LEAHY, E. and GRADISAR, M. (2012), Dismantling the bidirectional relationship between paediatric sleep and anxiety. Clinical Psychologist, 16: 44–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9552.2012.00039.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Received 10 October 2011; accepted 21 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.