Funding: This project was funded by beyondblue: the national depression initiative, and the School of Psychology at Deakin University.
The association between parental personality patterns and internalising and externalising behaviour problems in children and adolescents
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 110–117, November 2012
How to Cite
Bertino, M. D., Connell, G. and Lewis, A. J. (2012), The association between parental personality patterns and internalising and externalising behaviour problems in children and adolescents. Clinical Psychologist, 16: 110–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9552.2012.00042.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Received 29 September 2011; accepted 23 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!