Anastasio Ovejero had studied psychology in Madrid (Universidad Complutense) and in Paris (Sorbonne), and wrote his doctoral thesis about “Personality Autoritarian” (1981). He taught psychology at the Spanish Universities of Salamanca (1978–1980), Oviedo (1980–2002) and Valladolid (2002). He was vice dean of the Faculty of Psychology in the University of Oviedo and chair of Department of Psychology in the University of Valladolid. He has focused his research in epistemology, historical social psychology, education, and social psychology of labor. Ovejero has published over 100 scientific papers in different reviews of Psychology in Spain and the U.S. and over twenty books on social psychology, social psychology of education, and negotiation.
SPANISH LIBERTARIAN COLLECTIVES: A UNIQUE HISTORICAL CASE OF WORKER SELF MANAGEMENT
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
© The Authors. WorkingUSA: The Journal of Labor and Society © 2010 Immanuel Ness and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 521–535, December 2010
How to Cite
Ovejero, A. (2010), SPANISH LIBERTARIAN COLLECTIVES: A UNIQUE HISTORICAL CASE OF WORKER SELF MANAGEMENT. WorkingUSA, 13: 521–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-4580.2010.00309.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!