Dr Ayokunle Olumuyiwa Omobowale teaches Sociology at the University of Ibadan. His research interests include Development, Culture, Rural Studies, Politics, and Urbanization. He is a recipient of University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Award for scholarly publication; 2007, IFRA Research Fellowship; 2009 and ACLS-AHP Post-Doctoral Fellowship; 2010. He has published articles in reputable journals and edited volumes/books.
SOCIAL CAPITAL AND AJỌ SYSTEM AMONG WORKING CLASS TRADERS IN IBADAN, NIGERIA
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© The Authors. WorkingUSA: The Journal of Labor and Society © 2011 Immanuel Ness and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 333–346, September 2011
How to Cite
Omobowale, A. O. (2011), SOCIAL CAPITAL AND AJỌ SYSTEM AMONG WORKING CLASS TRADERS IN IBADAN, NIGERIA. WorkingUSA, 14: 333–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-4580.2011.00344.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!