Bruce T. Boccardy is president of Massachusetts SEIU Local 888, elected in April 2009 on a reform project “Bring Back Our Union.” The election of a new administration contributed to a new wave unionism based on union democracy. Local 888 represents approximately 10,000 public service employees across the state of Massachusetts. Mr. Boccardy describes himself as “a working fellow who reads a bit.”
PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS: A CONVENIENT SCAPEGOAT
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2011
© The Authors. WorkingUSA: The Journal of Labor and Society © 2011 Immanuel Ness and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 411–415, September 2011
How to Cite
Boccardy, B. T. (2011), PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS: A CONVENIENT SCAPEGOAT. WorkingUSA, 14: 411–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-4580.2011.00348.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!