R. Jane LaTour is an Associate Editor for the Public Employee Press, District Council 37, American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees. Her articles have appeared in Labor's Heritage, Labor History, Labor Notes, Working USA, New Politics, and the Gotham Gazette. Her book, Sisters in the Brotherhoods: Working Women Organizing for Equality in New York City, was published in paperback, July 2009, by Palgrave/Macmillan.
ROBERT FITCH REMEMBERED
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2011
© The Authors. WorkingUSA: The Journal of Labor and Society © 2011 Immanuel Ness and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 417–421, September 2011
How to Cite
LaTour, J. (2011), ROBERT FITCH REMEMBERED. WorkingUSA, 14: 417–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-4580.2011.00349.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!