WHO IS THE UNION? TWO STUDIES IN LABOR PATRIOTISM AND SHOP-FLOOR DISSENT
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. WorkingUSA: The Journal of Labor and Society © 2012 Immanuel Ness and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 297–303, June 2012
How to Cite
Early, S. (2012), WHO IS THE UNION? TWO STUDIES IN LABOR PATRIOTISM AND SHOP-FLOOR DISSENT. WorkingUSA, 15: 297–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-4580.2012.00389.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!