Policing Sexuality: Sex, Society and the State – By Julian C. H. Lee
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. WorkingUSA: The Journal of Labor and Society © 2012 Immanuel Ness and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 319–320, June 2012
How to Cite
Sutherland-Kay, H. (2012), Policing Sexuality: Sex, Society and the State – By Julian C. H. Lee. WorkingUSA, 15: 319–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-4580.2012.00394.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!