We have developed an interactive and lively anatomy teaching session
What lies beneath: the in living anatomy teaching
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 10–14, March 2007
How to Cite
Patten, D. (2007), What lies beneath: the in living anatomy teaching. The Clinical Teacher, 4: 10–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2007.00136.x
Early mastery of these skills is important for undergraduates
A valuable emotional impact is achieved
It is best to have several students involved as life models
Novice students often struggle to interpret anatomical information
We have found it is best to allow the students to identify the target structure first
VHD can go some way towards bridging the gap between novice and expert
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!