The environment of acute medicine is a rich resource for learning
The Acute Care Assessment Tool: a new assessment in acute medicine
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 105–109, June 2009
How to Cite
Johnson, G., Wade, W., Barrett, J. and Jones, M. (2009), The Acute Care Assessment Tool: a new assessment in acute medicine. The Clinical Teacher, 6: 105–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2009.00270.x
The European Working Time Directive (EWTD)…has had a controversial impact on the training of doctors
Trainees appreciated getting feedback on their performance during the take
Trainees and supervisors felt that the ACAT resulted in the trainee identifying areas for development
This study demonstrates that the ACAT has merits as a formative assessment of the practice of acute medicine
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!