Coming soon to a lecture theatre near you: the ‘clicker’
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2010
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 97–101, June 2010
How to Cite
Mastoridis, S. and Kladidis, S. (2010), Coming soon to a lecture theatre near you: the ‘clicker’. The Clinical Teacher, 7: 97–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2010.00355.x
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethical approval: This paper does not describe research on human subjects. The article describes a simple evaluation exercise. The data was collected by questionnaire and the anonymity of participants was guaranteed. Ethical approval was not required.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!