Peer-assisted learning from three perspectives: student, tutor and co-ordinator
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2010
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 244–246, December 2010
How to Cite
Hill, E., Liuzzi, F. and Giles, J. (2010), Peer-assisted learning from three perspectives: student, tutor and co-ordinator. The Clinical Teacher, 7: 244–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2010.00399.x
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethical approval: This paper does not describe research on human subjects and therefore ethical approval was not deemed necessary.
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!