Feasibility of a focused ultrasound training programme for medical undergraduate students
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 3–7, March 2011
How to Cite
Wong, I., Jayatilleke, T., Kendall, R. and Atkinson, P. (2011), Feasibility of a focused ultrasound training programme for medical undergraduate students. The Clinical Teacher, 8: 3–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2010.00416.x
Conflict of interest: Paul Atkinson and Richard Kendall have taught on ultrasound training courses sponsored by Toshiba, Sonosite and Esaote. Paul Atkinson also operates the educational website http://www.emergencyultrasound.net.
Ethical approval: Ethics approval was granted by the Cambridge Human Biology Research Ethics Committee, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!