What is clinical leadership…and why is it important?
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 22–26, March 2011
How to Cite
Swanwick, T. and McKimm, J. (2011), What is clinical leadership…and why is it important?. The Clinical Teacher, 8: 22–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2010.00423.x
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethical approval: Not applicable.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1The visualisation of clinical leadership in the content of nursing education—A qualitative study of nursing students' experiences, Nurse Education Today, 2015, 35, 7, 888, ,
- 3Workplace-based clinical leadership training increases willingness to lead, Leadership in Health Services, 2015, 28, 2, 100, , ,
- 4Defining the structure of undergraduate medical leadership and management teaching and assessment in the UK, Medical Teacher, 2014, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 5Leadership styles used by senior medical leaders, Leadership in Health Services, 2014, 27, 4, 283, , , , ,
- 6Program directors in their role as leaders of teaching teams in residency training, Medical Teacher, 2014, 36, 12, 1073, , , , ,
- 8Beyond NAVMEC: Competency-Based Veterinary Education and Assessment of the Professional Competencies, Journal of Veterinary Medical Education, 2013, 40, 2, 102, , ,
- 9Quality improvement of interdisciplinary rounds by leadership training based on essential quality indicators of the Interdisciplinary Rounds Assessment Scale, Intensive Care Medicine, 2013, 39, 10, 1800, , ,
- 10What is clinical leadership and why might it be important in dentistry?, BDJ, 2013, 214, 5, 243, , , ,