A novel technique for teaching the brachial plexus
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 196–199, September 2011
How to Cite
Lefroy, H., Burdon-Bailey, V., Bhangu, A. and Abrahams, P. (2011), A novel technique for teaching the brachial plexus. The Clinical Teacher, 8: 196–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2011.00448.x
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethical approval: This paper does not describe research on human subjects and therefore ethical approval was not deemed necessary.
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!