Funding: Project funded by University of Aberdeen.
Innovative teaching techniques
A novel 3D stereoscopic anatomy tutorial
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 50–53, February 2012
How to Cite
Brown, P. M., Hamilton, N. M. and Denison, A. R. (2012), A novel 3D stereoscopic anatomy tutorial. The Clinical Teacher, 9: 50–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2011.00488.x
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethical approval: Not required.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Are radiologists the contemporary anatomists?, Clinical Radiology, 2014, 69, 5, 458, , ,
- 3Development and evaluation of a 3D mobile application for learning manual therapy in the physiotherapy laboratory, Computers & Education, 2013, 69, 96, , ,
- You have free access to this content4