Funding: Project funded by University of Aberdeen.
Innovative teaching techniques
A novel 3D stereoscopic anatomy tutorial
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 50–53, February 2012
How to Cite
Brown, P. M., Hamilton, N. M. and Denison, A. R. (2012), A novel 3D stereoscopic anatomy tutorial. The Clinical Teacher, 9: 50–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2011.00488.x
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethical approval: Not required.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!