Funding: This study was funded internally by the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
A patient safety course for preclinical medical students
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
The Clinical Teacher
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 376–381, December 2012
How to Cite
Shekhter, I., Rosen, L., Sanko, J., Everett-Thomas, R., Fitzpatrick, M. and Birnbach, D. (2012), A patient safety course for preclinical medical students. The Clinical Teacher, 9: 376–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2012.00592.x
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethical approval: The study describes a portion of a mandatory curriculum, and is therefore exempt.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!