ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHOSPHODIESTERASE INHIBITOR THERAPY FOR ED: Pharmacotherapy for Erectile Dysfunction
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 128–140, September 2004
How to Cite
Padma-Nathan, H., Christ, G., Adaikan, G., Becher, E., Brock, G., Carrier, S., Carson, C., Corbin, J., Francis, S., DeBusk, R., Eardley, I., Hedlund, H., Hutter, A., Jackson, G., Kloner, R., Lin, S., McVary, K., McCullough, A., Nehra, A., Porst, H., Schulman, C., Seftel, A., Sharlip, I., Stief, C. and Teloken, C. (2004), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHOSPHODIESTERASE INHIBITOR THERAPY FOR ED: Pharmacotherapy for Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 1: 128–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2004.04021.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!