Efficacy and Safety of On-Demand Oral Tadalafil in the Treatment of Men with Erectile Dysfunction in Taiwan: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 201–208, September 2004
How to Cite
Chen, K.-K., Jiann, B.-P., Lin, J. S.-N., Lee, S.-S., Huang, S.-T., Wang, C.-J., Ju-Ton, H., Su, C.-K., Costigan, T. M. and Emmick, J. T. (2004), Efficacy and Safety of On-Demand Oral Tadalafil in the Treatment of Men with Erectile Dysfunction in Taiwan: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 1: 201–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2004.04029.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!