ORIGINAL RESEARCH—SURGICAL THERAPY FOR ED: Antibiotic Soaked Hydrophilic Coated Bioflex: A New Strategy in the Prevention of Penile Prosthesis Infection
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 215–220, September 2004
How to Cite
Rajpurkar, A., Fairfax, M., Li, H. and Dhabuwala, C. B. (2004), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—SURGICAL THERAPY FOR ED: Antibiotic Soaked Hydrophilic Coated Bioflex: A New Strategy in the Prevention of Penile Prosthesis Infection. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 1: 215–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2004.04031.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!