ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATION DISORDERS: Self-reported Premature Ejaculation and Aspects of Sexual Functioning and Satisfaction
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 225–232, September 2004
How to Cite
Rowland, D., Perelman, M., Althof, S., Barada, J., McCullough, A., Bull, S., Jamieson, C. and Ho, K.-F. (2004), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATION DISORDERS: Self-reported Premature Ejaculation and Aspects of Sexual Functioning and Satisfaction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 1: 225–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2004.04033.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!