Standards for Clinical Trials in Sexual Dysfunctions of Women: Research Designs and Outcomes Assessment
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 92–97, July 2004
How to Cite
Heiman, J. R., Guess, M. K., Connell, K., Melman, A., Hyde, J. S., Segraves, R. T. and Wyllie, M. G. (2004), Standards for Clinical Trials in Sexual Dysfunctions of Women: Research Designs and Outcomes Assessment. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 1: 92–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2004.10114.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!